Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What I Wore: 8/13/08

Megan showed up today before I was able to get dressed...oops! Not that I care about impressing Megan with my amazing dressing skills, I just needed to take a shower and...well, it's kind of weird to do that when you have company. Oh well, I did it anyway and put together this scintillating number:



Photobucket

...Heidi was watching me do the shoot and it made me insanely uncomfortable.

Top: Forever 21
Pants: Torrid
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: Target

I know, it's all together very standard and boring. What's a girl to do? I've been feeling somewhat uninspired when it comes to actually slapping clothes on in the morning. And I bought a bunch of jewelry yesterday, yet somehow ended up wearing this heart necklace again...

No comments: