Here's this week's IFB link roundup! As always, the links are great! My personal favorites are The Coveted's post on 1930's glamour, Frassy's DIY necklace and Little Black Book's review of statement-making tights.
- AuctionDivaFashion - Vintage Hawaiian Pineapple Dress
- dramatis personae - Boundaries between designing & knock-offs
- Dress Me Up Dollie - Weekend Update
- Fashion Journalist in the City - Vintage Vogue
- Frassy - D.I.Y Chanel Bottle Pendant Necklace
- Independent Fashion Bloggers - How NOT to get ripped off
- la boudoir - A review of all this falls fashion trends - straight from the runway.
- Little Black Book - Style Trend: Statement Tights!
- Mademoiselle Robot - This week’s interview with the extremely gifted Nubby Twiglet.
- Or False Glitter - Fur in Fashion: Glamorous or grotesque?
- poetic & chic - The frequent J.Crew catalogs in my mailbox are a constant source of torture!
- Retro Chick - Vintage Clothing & Retro Style - Autumn Florals: Keep on blooming
- ShopDiary - Impulse Buy: Should I keep? Or sell? Should I save up for another Chanel?
- THE COVETED - Coveting Chinatown, a Visit to 1930’s LA
Want to share the love? IFB members can go to the forums here. Not a member? If your blog qualifies, you can sign up here!