So here we are with my season-specific items. I rarely consider seasons when shopping, so my wardrobe changes very little as a whole. However, this Fall there are a few key pieces I'm considering.
1. Light scarf: I know these are popular for the summer, but the idea of something around my neck is a little stifling. However, for fall it seems perfect. So soft and colorful in a season full of browns and purples.
2. Colorful leather gloves. Like Dior. And Anne Hathaway in InStyle in July. I like the throwback to the 60s, but with a slicker feel than those cotton gloves proper ladies wore.
3. A Black Coat: Shockingly, I don't own one. I want a coat that isn't a statement coat, unlike my red and green coats.
4. New School Bag: I haven't had one since I was a freshman. I'm sick of carrying uncomfortable totes for the sake of not carrying a backpack. This one is very cute. I love owls.
5. Lace Tights: YES! I want a pair RIGHT NOW! I think they'll look so cute over a pair of bright opaque tights. Yummy.
6. Squishy Flat Boots: I've resisted these for so long, but I always see girls wearing them around campus and they're just so fucking cute. They'll be great for an alternative to flats...turns out you can't wear flats every day.