I have something new and wonderful for all you readers out there! I'm a member of Independent Fashion Bloggers (a member! I feel so cool! There aren't any members-only jackets, though, unfortunately.) and have opted in to "Links a la Mode!" So I have a short list of other blogs for you to check out. This week there are not one but two articles on goth/vampire chic, which I strongly endorse, given my rommates' and I's current love of the Twilight books.
Without further ado:
- dramatis personae - Tips on Giving Back…
- Dress Me Up Dollie - On oversized sunglasses and fringes
- Independent Fashion Bloggers - Stay Inspired, Plan Your Editorial Calendar!
- MASH-World - As Good as Gold!! Santagold’s Brooklyn Jammin looks…
- Retro Chick - Vintage Clothing & Retro Style - Gothic Elegance
- The Couturist Records - Please bite me… fashion for the undead (very glamorous)
- THE COVETED - Messy Hair, on purpose… not quite wholesome 60’s and not punk.
Want to share the love? IFB members can go to the forums here. Not a member? If your blog qualifies, you can sign up here!