Sunday, March 9, 2008

3/9/08

Hey lovebirds, I'm back in Eugene! Today was...well, a little high stress toward the end. However, the beginning was quite nice. I went to Target with my Grandma (spoils from that to come), breakfast with Marcel (you're also welcome to come up with your own alias) and crazy amounts of errands running with my parents. But hey, I got fro-yo out of it. OH, and I broke into Eliza's parent's house. I really shouldn't be so creepy. Anyway, I wore this:




























Look familiar? Yeah, I'm running out of inspiration with the rest of my wardrobe. Uh-oh.

Everything but the shoes: Old Navy
Shoes: Victoria's Secret




























If I look really greasy and disgusting, it's because I'm really greasy and disgusting.



























Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC 25
Eyes: MAC Paint in Bare Canvas, MAC Eyeshadow in Samoa Silk and Mulch, MAC Liquid Eye Liner in Boot Black, MAC Plushlash in Plush Black
Lips: MAC Lacquer in Akrylicka (which seems to have been discontinued. Sad story.)



























You can't have enough LBDs.

Square-Neck Solid Dress in Black by Mossimo Black at Target




























This looks kind of frumpy on the hanger, but it's actually ridiculously cute.

Printed Tunic in Pebble/Metallic by Mossimo Black at Target




























Super, super comfy. I think I may go back and by 17,000,000 more pairs. Also, I've needed to get a pair of leggings for quite a while. In fact, I almost bought a pair yesterday while I was out with Eliza.

Leggings in Ebony by Xhilaration at Target

No comments: