Friday, March 21, 2008

3/21/08

Today is a very special day. Today is the day that I will see Mr. Barack Obama speak on campus for free. I am so excited! However, before I show you what I'm wearing to that (and let me assure you, it's going to impress the hell out of Mr. Obama), I'm going to recount last night's Obama or a Llama? party. Funny note, this party was named before it was ever announced that he was coming to campus. Heidi is just fucking awesome.






















Obama or a Llama?

Shirt: Xhilaration at Target
Jeans: Lane Bryant
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Attitude: All me.

As an interesting aside, Kaitlin gave me this shirt for Christmas last year. She's pretty awesome at shopping for other people.





















She's also pretty apt at dressing herself. Vests are very chic right now, and I always love layered tank tops.
















The core four, all looking awesome. We're a pretty stylish bunch, if I do say so myself.

Now, today, I'm going to see this "Obama" character that we were celebrating last night. Wearing this:





















This is my delightfully clean apartment. Also, I may need to put a sweater on, as I'm going to be waiting in line outside Mac Court for a good hour and a half or two hours to get a seat. No matter.


Shirt: Forever 21
Dress: Mossimo Black at Target
Tights and Belt: Old Navy
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

These black flats have been getting a lot of play recently, I know. I can't really help it, though, they just happen to go with everything I own.

No comments: