Thursday, March 20, 2008

3/20/08

Oh, things just seem to be going well right now. Of course, I just jinxed myself, but, these are the facts. Finals are over, I'm working on a resume to send up to Portland, Deb Morrison is a very sweet lady and I got to fend off a drunk guy at Rennie's last night.

Yesterday:





















Wore this to a resume seminar with Deb, my COLT final, to Megan's for ANTM and then finally out for drinks and scrabble. Mike took this at his apartment.

Dress: So at Kohl's
Shirt: Old Navy
Leggings: Xhilaration at Target
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

Today:




















I'm really feeling the polo today. I'm not really sure why. Also, I've been very blinky recently.

Everything but the black sweater: Old Navy
Black Sweater: Forever 21

I haven't worn makeup for the last couple of days. Yesterday, it was because I was in too much of a hurry when I was leaving. Today, it's because I don't want to. I'm feeling very natural today.

AND NOW, the inaugural edition of the segment "Rock it or Mock it?"

Whilst Megan, Mike, Nat and I were at Rennie's playing scrabble last night, we encountered this man:





















We thought "hm, what an interesting choice to wear in public while not at a costume party." I couldn't get any pictures with ALL of this tiny top hat, but here are a few more for reference.









































My question to you is: would you rock it or mock it?

No comments: