Sunday, March 30, 2008

3/30/08

Last night, I started watching the Royal Tennenbaums before bed. I got it for Christmas 2 years ago, I think, but I had to take the wrapping off--apparently I don't love it as much as I thought...I fell asleep long before the movie was over, so I was watching it this morning when Mike surprised me and I finally got him to watch parts of it. After years of insisting that he really hated it, he laughed. Laughed. And admitted that he would like to watch the rest of it. I'm awesome.

I'd also been cleaning prior to that, but you really don't want to see my sweats-and-a-do-rag outfit. So, when we went out to have lunch (delicious) and see a movie (21--it was terrible) I had to clean up a bit. I came up with this:





















Hmm, this picture is a little out of focus. Lame. I'll have words with the photographer (Mike).

Shirts: Old Navy
Jeans: Bitten Sarah Jessica Parker at Steve and Barry's
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

























































Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC 25
Eyes: MAC Paint in Bare Canvas, MAC Eyeshadow in Samoa Silk and Mulch, MAC Liquid Eye Liner in Boot Black, MAC Plushlash in Plush Black
Lips: Benefit Lipstick in What A Red

While at the mall for the movie, I managed to sneak in some Gap shopping! I'm pretty stoked on what I got.


































This is kind of baggy. I like it. A little nautical, but not too much.



































































This is super light and I feel really feminine when I wear it. It'll be perfect when the weather warms up a bit.


































Love this color. It reminds me of sorbet.

School starts tomorrow...awesome?

No comments: