Tuesday, March 18, 2008

3/18/08

So, you may be asking yourself "why didn't mini post the undoubtedly fabulous outfit she wore for St. Patrick's day?" I will tell you: I didn't go out. I know, I know. I'm in college...a holiday about getting drunk should be like...a high holy holiday. But it's finals week and though I don't have a final until tomorrow, my friends are all studying their asses off and couldn't go out last night. Not wanting to be that girl who is all alone and reeks of 151 so badly you thought there was a bum in the bar, I stayed in. Mike and I had linner (the 7:00 meal that is only the 2nd of 3) at the Glenwood...mildly disappointing as usual, though I had a lovely Martenelli's sparkling soda. This was the only time I left my apartment all day, so I decided not to bore you with the polo and jeans I wore.

But today! Oh yes, today, I have a simply stunning outfit that will go above and beyond even your wildest expectations of what I, mini-mini-mingram would ever wear.





















Your eyes are not deceiving you. I am, in fact, wearing a concert T (purchased at a real live concert) and a pair of green converse. Tres chic. I know.

T-Shirt: The Shins
Cardigan: Old Navy
Jeans: Lane Bryant
Sneakers: Converse

This is going to be seen by possibly dozens of people. I'm going to work and out for drinks with Megan after work. Because I can. I'm 21.








































I'm quite in love with my hair cut right now. Seriously. I love having bangs when they sit right and don't try to stab people in the eye (because they're sticking straight out).


Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC 25
Eyes: MAC Paint in Bare Canvas, MAC Eyeshadow in Juxt and Stars N' Rockets, MAC Liquid Eye Liner in Boot Black, MAC Plushlash in Plush Black
Lips: Benefit Lipstick in What A Red

My apartment is so clean I would invite people over.

No comments: