Sunday, March 23, 2008

3/23/08

It's my dad's birthday. Also, pretty much everybody on the face of the earth's birthday. And Easter. So:





















Yep. Looks pretty much the same as any other day.

Dress: Gap (which is now on sale! Damn them!)
Cami: Torrid
Leggings: Xhilaration at Target
Shoes: Charlotte Russe
Belt: Old Navy





















Ah, you only get one awful picture of my face today. I've been breaking out a lot, my skin is not as smooth and creamy as it once was. I need to work on that.

Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC 25
Eyes: MAC Paint in Bare Canvas, MAC Eyeshadow in Stars N' Rockets and Amber Lights, MAC Liquid Eye Liner in Boot Black, MAC Plushlash in Plush Black
Lips: MAC Lipgelee in Saplicious

I'm pretty gross right now, can't lie. I'm coughing shit up and it's making me snotty and generally unpleasant to be around. Luckily, none of my friends (save for maybe Kaitlin) are in town to see me.

No comments: