Saturday, March 22, 2008

3/22/08

Whelp. Another day, another boring outfit. After last night's awesome Obama outfit, I was hard pressed to have a good follow-up, so I didn't even try.





























Yeah, that's in my brother's bedroom again. Let me clarify something so this seems a little less creepy: I was my room when I lived at home. When I come to Portland for a visit, I sleep there because the other option is for me to sleep on the couch. My mom doesn't want me sleeping on the couch because I never get up in the morning and everybody else is up and moving around in the living room. So my brother gets to sleep on the couch. Sucks for him.

After the rally, Mike and I drove up to Oregon City. The plan had originally been to get me all the way home to St. John's, but it's 45 minutes past the OC, thereby tacking and hour and a half onto Mike's drive. Plus we were both exhausted. So we slept at his mom's house, which was actually pretty nice. We slept on top of two futon mattresses stacked together. It was quite comfortable. Plus, waking up with no obligations is nice. As is reading in bed. Following that, I just went home, then to my Grandma's, then back again.
T-Shirt and Jeans: Old Navy

Now, I'm on my way out to see the Rose City Kings in Oregon City. Got fancy.






























Yes. Fancy.

Cardigan and T Shirt: Old Navy

And I put on makeup






















































Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC 25
Eyes: MAC Paint in Bare Canvas, MAC Eyeshadow in Samoa Silk and Stars N' Rockets, MAC Liquid Eye Liner in Boot Black, MAC Plushlash in Plush Black
Lips: MAC Pro Longwear in Perennial Rose

I'm hot cuz I'm fly.

No comments: