Monday, March 3, 2008

3/3/08

Today I got the joy and pleasure of asking my property management company for $250. I haven't gotten the final answer yet, but I get the feeling that it's not going to be the full amount. Sad, sad story.

All afternoon, I've been working on designing a website for a "client"--a soda company that one of my ad professors has connections with and is willing to let us make suggestions for ad campaigns. Pretty much like asking 8 ad agencies for consults and not having to pay for their time. Huh. But it gives me a chance to use the Dreamweaver I just installed on my computer today. Fucking Amazing.

Also, today is "badge day" which means that all Greeks should be wearing their letters. I know that at least one girl in my ad class was not, but I'm a good cog and wore a T-shirt today. Remember last night when I said I would explain how to do this with class? What I meant by that was how to wear letters and look like any other girl wearing letters. C'est la vie.





















The shirt was a gift from my lovely big sis. Funny story about these shoes. I needed a pair of white shoes for fall initiation and these were the only ones I could find at Old Navy. Originally, they had these crazy pompoms on the ends of the bows (there are bows on the shoes, I promise) and I was wearing capris, so I looked like an elf. It was actually very funny.

Shirt: Something Greek
Cami: Torrid
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Old Navy








































I'm pretty sure I've worn this makeup before, but here we go:

Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC 25
Eyes: MAC Paint in Bare Canvas, MAC Eyeshadow in Pink Venus and Mulch, MAC Technakohl Liner in Graphblack, MAC Plushlash in Plush Black
Lips: MAC Lip Glass Lipgelee in Lu-Be-Lu

Random text messages make my day. "Ssssshhhhhhuuuuuuunnnnnn." Fuck, I love my friends. Last night was fantastic. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

No comments: