Saturday, March 29, 2008

3/28/08

Hello, yes, I'm sorry for disappearing for so many days without even warning you. I've been working like a mad woman for Willamalane's Spring Break Camp. It was a good time, though I can't say I'm sad it's over. 7 hours a day with 4th and 5th graders is intense. I couldn't be a teacher. But the staff were, as always, wicked cool. Given that I was just working with kids, then either going home and crashing by myself or crashing with Mike and a movie, I wasn't dressing very fancily. I didn't really think about posting pictures, so I never took any. But I'm back with a fury today! I have some pictures from my trip to the beach with Mike yesterday. I wore:

























Sweatshirt: Gap
T-Shirt: American Apparel
Jeans: Lane Bryant
Shoes: Converse

This T-Shirt is another from Buckman's "Art Rocks" fund raiser. Instead of a skull, it's a flaming heart. Pretty badass. The sweatshirt is delectably comfortable and the chucks are pretty much the only sneakers I own. For the benefit of any of you out there who don't know the joy of the Oregon coast, I've included a couple more pictures of the scenery.














































In true Oregon style, it was rain/snowing when we got there, the sun broke a bit later, but it was crazy windy and then it started raining again when we left.

I'm off to shower and get ready for a gathering for my China trip. Pictures of that to come.

No comments: