Monday, July 28, 2008

7/28/08

Photobucket

Top: Old Navy
Skirt: Z. Cavaricci at Torrid
Shoes: Gap
Belt: Old Navy

China looms ever closer, I leave in a little over a month! I've been sleeping really poorly recently, re-hashing events from earlier this summer. It's weird to feel nostalgic for a time that was so recent...I miss my crazy colorful little one-bedroom. The morning of graduation was the closest thing to perfect I've ever experienced. I really miss Ely and Jesse--both just as people and the atmosphere their living 2 doors down created. I really wish that part of the summer had been longer. It was probably the closest to "quintessential college" I'll ever get. It was fucking brilliant, really.

I'm sorry, that really had nothing to do with fashion, did it? I don't have much to say on the subject, the blogs to your right do a much better job of talking about what's going on today than I can.

No comments: