Friday, July 25, 2008

7/25/08

Alright, so after last night, which involved some un-work-friendly substance use, I woke up late this morning and felt like crap. I actually felt so shitty I couldn't eat breakfast or finish my ritual cup of coffee. Ick. Eventually, the roomies and I decided to go see Step Brothers (mediocre on first viewing, I expect that just like Talladega Nights it's going to take a few viewings to become hilarious) and Megan met us after the movie to go shopping.

Photobucket

Shirt: Old Navy
Shorts: Torrid
Shoes: Gap
Necklace: Target

I decided on this because it's way hotter in Eugene than it was in Portland and I just couldn't wear pants again.

Megan found a shirt to wear to the party tonight (pictures should come up tomorrow) and a Hello Kitty sweatshirt. I wanted to stop by and see Libby at the MAC counter, but she wasn't working. There WAS another tall redhead with bangs working who Kaitlin, Heidi and I mistook for Libby and slowed down to say hi, but then realized that it in fact was not her and awkwardly walked away. Hilarious.

Photobucket

Megan found this shirt at Charlotte Russe and showed it to me in mocking, but I love it! I think the next time I have my wallet with me, I'll probably pick it up. I mean, all my friends say I love "granny chic" and "looking like a bag lady," which may be true. I'm quite fond of the look, though and intend to keep dressing how I feel until such a time as it becomes a problem--which it has not yet.

No comments: