Thursday, July 24, 2008

7/24/08

It occurs to me that I didn't photograph my outfit for today.  You're not missing much, I promise.  Instead of a real post, I'm going to give you six things I'm in love with.

Photobucket

Street fashion blogs!  You've gotta love looking at the way other people dress.



Photobucket
High waisted multi-button shorts. So very nautical. I have a little fantasy about being a pin up in a sailor outfit...



Photobucket

Lily Cole. Does anyone not love her? Her coloring, her delicate features? She looks like a goddamn porcelain doll. And like she'd be just as at home in a Jane Austen novel as she is on the runway.




Photobucket

Nerdy chic glasses. They just give hope to those of us who are perennially uncool.




Photobucket

Colored colanders. And actually, just cooking. I enjoy a certain amount of domestic bliss.




Photobucket

Ballet dancers' extension. So fucking pretty. It's like...I don't even know. Like their whole body was made with one beautiful stroke.




Photobucket

Spectator pumps. 1940s. The best of all decades.

No comments: