Sunday, April 13, 2008

More Awesome

It seems that I really like recreating outfits. I would love to tell you that this is in fact not a re-creation post, but you will see that my camera doesn't move from its spot and that my leg is in a splint. This is because I fell down some stairs yesterday and sprained my ankle real good. I even get to wear crutches for the next 2 or 3 weeks. Yay. So...

Thursday:
























Last day of work at Willamalane! Yeah!

Shirt: Gap
Jeans: Lane Bryant
Shoes: Victoria's Secret

Friday:
























The Ace wrap and splint make my ankle too big for the straps on my sandal to fit around.

T-Shirt: Old Navy
Dress: Mossimo Black at Target
Leggings: Xhilaration at Target
Shoes: Gap

























This is the last surviving picture of my right ankle pre-sprain. It was taken in celebration of the retrieval of my sandals after Megan and Kaitlin threw them off the second story balcony at Megan's apartment out of spite! They don't like gladiator sandals, as it turns out.

Saturday:
























This was the day I fell down the stairs while chasing Bruno. Fuck that.

Shirt: Gap
Shorts: Old Navy
Shoes: Victoria's Secret

Sunday:
























I went to the ER today! Yay! So I wore this awesome getup. The doctor who saw me made fun of me for wearing flip flops. :(

Shirt: Mossimo at Target
Jeans: Lane Bryant
Shoes: Victoria's Secret


I'm super embarrassed to go to school tomorrow on crutches. And if people ask what happened, saying it's a sprain just sounds dumb to be walking around on crutches for. So I think I may tell strangers that I broke my ankle. At least that sounds kind of legit.

No comments: