Sunday, April 6, 2008

1 week of AWESOME

Ok, so you may have noticed that no outfits have gone up in a week. I've been incredibly busy with school, work and Sigma. Hopefully, things will slow down here in the near future. But, for your viewing pleasure, instead of doing my readings today, I recreated all the outfits I've worn in the last week. Just for you.

Monday:




























I was pretty happy with myself for putting this outfit together. I was so fucking busy on Monday--I left at 8:30 and didn't get home until around 10...I went from school to work to more school to Sigma to Common Grounds (the Freshmen bought us dinner!) then finally home. And by the time I got home, I was +1 Shi-Tzsu puppy. I'm taking care of Kaitlin's puppy for the next 3 months. I'm pretty much in love with him. So much.

Cardigan: Old Navy
Shirt: Gap
Pants: Old Navy
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

Tuesday:




























Yes, I still love this shirt. School, work, trivia night. Pretty fun day.

Cardigan: Dear by Amanda Bynes at Steve and Barry's
Shirt: Gap
Pants: Bitten Sarah Jessica Parker at Steve and Barry's
Shoes: Old Navy

Wednesday:




























This is where shit started going bad. US Bank started charging me huge overdraft fees...I mean, I had totally mismanaged my money as well, but the overdraft fees killed me.

Jacket: Sonoma Life+Style at Kohl's
Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Lane Bryant
Shoes: Old Navy

Thursday:




























Round 2 of crazy overdraft fees. I pretty much wanted to kill myself.

Shirt: Sonoma Life+Style at Kohl's
Cami: Old Navy
Jeans: Lane Bryant
Shoes: Old Navy




























I also had to go to PHC President's council on Thursday. Not only was I really late, but I looked like a goddamn hooker. I thought. After PC was sisterhood...we watched R. Kelly's masterpiece Trapped in the Closet. Probably the most ridiculous hour and a half of film I have ever seen. And I own it now!

Dress
: Mossimo Black at Target
Leggings: Xhilaration at Target
Shoes: Lower East Side at Payless ShoeSource

Friday




























Still quite in love with the color of this dress. I just had crazy amounts of class on Friday.

Cardigan: Victoria's Secret
Dress: Gap
Leggings: Xhilaration at Target
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

Saturday:




























Megan, Nat, Mike and I went to the baseball game of doom on Saturday. It was miserable. Bruno came, too, and ended up hanging out in my coat for the majority of the time. Nat and Mike were covering the game (Junction City HS vs Central Oregon HS) for the paper they work at (The Tri-County something). Junction City was leading 10-2 at the end of the first inning. Afterwards, we went to Taylor's for lunch and slowly thawed out. That was nice.

Clothes: Old Navy
Shoes: Champion at Payless ShoeSource

Today (Sunday):




























Bruno is a ham. And those boots remain a mystery.

Jumper: Mossimo at Target
Shirt: Bitten Sarah Jessica Parker at Steve and Barry's
Leggings: Xhilaration at Target
Boots: Victoria's Secret

Yes, I bought more leggings at Target last night. They're awesome! Dark gray and purple. Yes. Awesome.

Now, I'm going to clean rather than do homework.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

The boots look cute with that outfit. Also, It's hilarious that you recreated every outfit you wore this week. Awesome!