Saturday, April 19, 2008

4/19/08+++

That's right, you guessed it! It's time for me to post the last few days worth of outfits!

I don't know what it is, but I have been lacking a major amount of motivation. All I want to do these days is sleep.

Wednesday:
























This shirt is a bit clowny, I'll admit it. But I didn't think it was too bad.

Shrug: Old Navy
Shirt: Torrid
Jeans: Lane Bryant
Shoes: Target

Thursday:
























Note the Focks: my solution to not wearing flip flops all the goddamn time for the next 2 weeks.

Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Lane Bryant
Shoes: Target

Friday:
























This is my outfit for the third annual tri-birthday extravaganza.

Shrug: Charlotte Russe
Tank: Mossimo at Target
Jeans: Lane Bryant
Shoes: Target

Saturday:
























I feel like a goddamn balloon and want to put as little effort into my appearance as possible. And die.

Cardigan and Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Lane Bryant
Shoes: Target

PS-I don't know if any of you know this, but I cut my own bangs (big deal, I know, I'm awesome) and as you can see from this batch of photos, I'm trying the full bang look, not just sweepy-over bangs.

No comments: