Thursday, February 28, 2008

2/28/08

I'm having a really good day. I'm not entirely certain why, but I feel great. I got up at 9:20 and was able to get dressed (including multiple pants changes) and do my makeup by 9:40. I saw Mike for a couple of minutes and had breakfast with Megan. Ruth (the Hillel JCSC) knows who I am and wants to have coffee (good coffee, not angry "we need to talk" coffee). I turned in my application for China and had an appointment at the health center that only took 10 minutes. No blood work, no temperature check, no insisting that there's nothing wrong with me. Awesome.

Also, I talked to both my Grandpa and Grandma last night. It was my Grandma's birthday, I don't know how old she is now, but I think that's the way it's supposed to be with Grandparents. I got to tell them both that I'm doing well in school (which I am and it's FABULOUS) and that the bed they gave me for Christmas is very comfy. It was nice to hear from them.

As for the clothes:





















I'm channeling my inner R. Kelly. I quite like the overall look, though I feel rather fat in it. I tend not to wear shirts that are tight fitting because of the inevitable muffin top. But that's neither here nor there. I think it's pretty cute. The red tank top was a gift from my mom, my brothers' elementary school (that I also went to) was selling them as a fund raiser. There's a skull with a paintbrush and a calligraphy pen as the cross bones and a banner that says "Art Rocks" underneath. Yes, I went to an arts magnet elementary school. Did the same for middle school. Beat that! The actual tank is by American Apparel, but I don't know who the screen printing was done by.

Shrug: Old Navy
Red Tank: American Apparel
White Tank with Hearts: Old Navy
Jeans: Lane Bryant
Shoes: Merona at Target








































Today, I'm wearing some makeup that isn't MAC. It's outrageous. I wanted something a little more hardcore (haha, hardcore makeup) to go along with my skull tank top, so I decided to go with a grey and black palette.

Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC 25
Eyes: MAC Paint in Bare Canvas, Physician's Formula Baked Collection Wet/Dry Eye Shadow in Baked Smokes. MAC Liquid Eye Liner in Boot Black, MAC Plush Lash in Plushblack
Lips: MAC Lip Glass Lipgelee in Saplicious

"Fergie taught me how to spell"

No comments: