Wednesday, February 27, 2008

2/27/08

To those of you who have requested my stalking services: Don't worry, I'm coming for you. You won't know when or where I'm stalking you from, but one day your photo will be on here. Then you can die happy.

As for me, I made pancakes for breakfast and put far too much syrup on them, so they taste kind of weird. And one isn't totally cooked. Didn't realize that until I'd already been eating it, though. Also, I'm almost out of flour.

Didn't have to go to school until 10:30 today and I should have been done by 11:00, as it was just a meeting with my ad group and our professor to go over our team report, but of course, things were running WAY behind and we didn't get out of there until about 11:30. Oh, and our ideas weren't broad enough. We need to push boundaries and I guess go outside our budget? Dave says that you can always ask for more money, that a company coming to you with a set budget is like going to the doctor and saying "I've got $500. Fix me." So we're going to run with some more expensive ideas. Maybe Britney Spears will be calling you to tell you about Crater Lake Soda. Who knows.




















So anywho, in my attempt to not get up this morning--again (seems to be a pattern)--I laid in bed and thought about what I wanted to wear today. Initially I was going to wear these little leopard print kitten heels, but they looked weird with the skinny jeans. Then for fun I put on a pair of Steve Maddens I recently acquired and they looked really good, but why would I wear 3" heels to go work at an elementary school? So yet again, I ended up in flats. Exciting, no?

Tank: Old Navy
Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Bitten Sarah Jessica Parker for Steve and Barry's
Shoes: Old Navy








































I saw a woman at the staff meeting last night who was wearing a nude/beige-y almost skin toned eyeshadow with some brown in the corners and coming up along the lash line. I decided to give that a try, but in the absence of a beige, I used more of a peach tone. It's not exactly the same, but I like the effect. And it's great to not have to put eyeliner on.

Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Powder Foundation in NC25
Eyes: MAC Paint in Bare Canvas, MAC Eyeshadow in Samoa Silk all over and Mulch in the corners, MAC Plush Lash in Plushblack
Lips: MAC Mattene Lipstick in Power Suit, MAC Pro Longwear Gloss Coat in Clear

Yes, I still have to go to work. And then at 9 is the Project Runway finale!! EEE! But first, I've got to get my apartment clean.

Auf wiedersehen!

No comments: