Monday, May 26, 2008

5/26/08

New goal in life: Dress well enough that I wouldn't beembarrassed to be photographed and put on a street style blog. E'ry day. And wear heels more often. That's what led me to this exploration in personal style:

























Pink Shirt: Levi's
Cardigan and Belt: Old Navy
Jeans: Bitten Sarah Jessica Parker for Steve and Barry's
Shoes: Victoria's Secret

I've never tried wearing long sleeves under short sleeves in any semblance of a sophisticated way. When I was in high school, I used to wear them under t-shirts...classy. But I love this look. I also really love this cardigan--it's quite a few sizes too big for me and by virtue of that is fun to play with.

























Shirt: Dear by Amanda Bynes for Steve and Barry's
Skirt: Torrid
Tights: Simply Vera Vera Wang at Kohl's
Shoes: Victoria's Secret


























Dress: Mossimo Black at Target
Tights: Simply Vera Vera Wang at Kohl's
Shoes: Victoria's Secret

I really love this dress.

























Tank: Mossimo at Target
Belt and Skirt: Old Navy
Leggings: Xhilaration at Target
Shoes: Bitten Sarah Jessica Parker for Steve and Barry's

It's possible that the blue and purple are too much together, that the skirt is far too short for me to wear and that the belt is a little ridic...or it's possible that this works in every way possible.


Finally, the piece de resistance:
























Sweat Shirt: Vintage (my mom's basement)
Skirt: Old Navy
Leggings: Xhilaration at Target
Shoes: Bitten Sarah Jessica Parker for Steve and Barry's

The sweatshirt is for mother/daughter weekend at Camp Westwind in 93. I really went with my mom. I love the 90s...

Also, check out this website: Hel Looks. It's my new lover.

No comments: